Zarifa's Community Dance Rules
- LOCATION: CURRENTLY the G Street Bar and Grill, Grants Pass, Oregon (between 6th & 7th Streets)
- WHEN: Second Sunday, semi-monthly, alternating months, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Dancers must RSVP prior to each event via this web site.
Zarifa's Community Dance is a FREE semi-monthly dance event. It is currently held at the G Street Bar and Grill in Grants Pass, Oregon, from 5 - 7 PM. Beginners and experienced dancers are all welcome, but PLEASE bring your students and those interested in dance to get their feet wet.
Zarifa's Community Dance is for all dancers, regardless of experience level or troupe association. For the benefit of everyone, there are a few simple rules:
- All dancers must RSVP via this web site to attend. If you do not RSVP, you will only be able to dance in the dancearound.
- Please show up at or before 5 PM with your music and be ready to dance.
- Please keep your routines at or around 4 minutes so everyone gets a chance to dance.
- A few days before each dance, the performances will be scheduled for display via the RSVP page on this web site. Please check it prior to coming to Zarifa's Community Dance.
- You may also check your position in the rotation at the dance. A bulletin board is displayed showing everyone's dance slips, and what order the dances will be called.
- Please NO TIP JARS. This is a community dance for beginners and advanced dancers, not a paid performance.
- While you are welcome to hand out business cards, fliers, and network with other dancers, please do not use dance time to announce or promote events or classes.
- DO NOT LITTER THE PARKING LOT WITH FLIERS. Please understand that people are particular about their cars - DON'T TOUCH THEM. Hand your fliers out INSIDE. If we find belly dance fliers on the windshields of cars in the parking lot, we will be forced to assume you are littering and take appropriate action.